Anything about food and soccer ( 2 of my favourite activities )

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Boon Tong Kee at Bong Keng ( New place to have yummy chicken rice)

Recently I have moved place to another area of Singapore hence a new journey to explore the food in the area. One of my current favourite food haunt is the Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice near my place. It is usually full during the weekend lunch and dinner crowd.

We decided to order a selection of their dishes as well as their famous chicken rice. I totally loved the rice as it is fragrant and light on the palate.



Famous white steamed chicken. The chicken meat is tender and the gravy goes perfect with it. Together with their chilli sauce and black sauce, totally awesome.

Stirred fried Kang Kong with sambal. Nothing outstanding.

Fried Prawn Roll. I quite liked it.

One of my favourite dish. Stirred fried pork liver in claypot. The pork liver has a lovely texture and the sauce goes well with the rice. :)

Beancurd with crabmeat.


Recently, we have went by a couple of times and one of the dish that I would highly recommend is the seafood bee hoon. Really dish and full of flavour.

This is a nice place to go for some home Zi Char dishes as well as for their famous chicken.

No comments: